Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Florida Bible Camp and the Flu

Last week I went to work in the kitchen at Florida bible Camp. It was the week my church Argyle and Central go together. I grew up going to that camp for several summers and i wanted to go back and work in the kitchen. It was a blast. I went tuesday night and stayed til thursday night. Just a couple of days. While there I went tubing down the Itchatucknee (sp?) with all the campers. That was fun too. then on my way home thursday night I started feeling achey. i woke up Friday morning running a fever of 101.9. YUCK!! I haven't had a fever like that in a long time, and it has been kicking my butt ever since then. Here it is Wed. and still I am worn out. i think that I am getting better, but I just have NO energy. I hear that it was a nasty bug running through camp. Like 20 plus kids have gotten it on different levels. I'm ready to be done.

2 comments:

Patience Lawson said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! The flu is NO fun at all!

P.S. a skink is a big fat lizard type thing.. and he is layed up in the lawson garage.... GAG!!! :)

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I loved Florida Bible camp! HOpe you are feeling better soon.

Songs I like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones