Monday, February 22, 2010

Tenth Avenue North

My new favorite christian group. These first three songs just really touch me. Still a daily struggle missing my baby boy. I will write more about Jack soon. Right now we are doing a parenting class at church taught by our youth minister, and I just really love it. Our goal and focus for our children is what has always been on my heart, becuase I have learned it from my own Mama.

Deut. 6:4-9
"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your strength. These commandmentss that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie the as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates."

No comments:

Songs I like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones