Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heres the long version!!! I just found it....Of couse after I posted the "short version"

I went back to work part time at my old school. I really love it. It is 15 hours a week, so I do 3 5 hour days, and then I keep my friend's little girl on Wed. and Fridays. So needless to say we are very busy. My job is working in the guidance office at school. I like it because I can hide out and do paper work, which has been really interesting. I'm learning so much and it feels good to help the girls in guidance out, and some of the other teachers. I work with Shelia and Pam and they are so great. They have been so good to me and helped me ease back into the work setting. They listen to me when I need to talk about Jack, and keep me busy enough that I don't get bogged down in my thoughts. I get to go and observe kids in the classroom, and sit in on meetings about how we can help them get the best education possible. So over all I am blessed to have my job, and still a couple of days each week to stay home and play with Griffin.

She is doing very well. She is in pre-school 2 days a week and taking a ballet/dance class every Wednesday. We have a discussion daily about Jack. She ask me questions and I do the best to answer them. Sometimes we laugh about the things he did, and sometimes we cry at how much we miss him. Both are good ways for us to remember him.

Ryan is staying so busy with work. He has had to work the past 2 weekends. He likes his job. He is learning more and more and getting certified in different areas of plumbing, which open up more opprotunities for him. He has started doing a lot more side work for friends, people at church, and even some of the teachers at my school. I'm very proud of him and how much he has learned the past three years. He really likes his boss, and his boss has been really good to him this past year. He always allowed Ryan to take time to go to Dr. appt. with me while Iwas pregnant, and anytime Jack was sick or having a hard week. He let Ryan have plenty of time off during the funerel and days that followed. We really are blessed by the people God put in our life at this really hard time.

Griffin spent the weekend in Valdosta with Mom and Dad, and Ryan and I went to our good friend, LK's 30th birthday party. We went to a local Jacksonville fish camp/resturant and ate with friends. afterward they had a band and we all stayed around and laughed and danced. It felt good to laugh and be with friends. I'll post pics of the party soon. Then Sunday Ryan and I went out on our boat and fished and eat a picnic lunch. Very fun!

No comments:

Songs I like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones