Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Bubby!!!

WE had a very nice Valentine's day. I cooked Griffin and Ryan a V-Day breakfast of waffles, eggs, and fresh strawberries. Then we opened some gifts. We got Ryan some pj bottoms with hearts. Griffin got a Minnie Mouse mail box filled with goodies from me and a rose and a balloon from her Dad. Ryan got me a dozen roses and a movie. We spent a laid back day around the house and then Me, Ryan, and Griffin went to Jeff and Allison's house for a V-Day meal with their little boy Carson, our friends LK and Monica, and their little girl Brooke. LK made chicken parm and Alfredo. It was SO good. Then the kids wrote notes and drew pictures on cards that we attached to balloons and sent up to Heaven for Baby Jack. It was a very sweet moment. It was dark outside so we could not get pictures of balloons in the air, but we got some cute ones of the kids.

My Valentine's gift to Jack was that I made his scrapbook. It turned out really nice. I took pictures of each page, and I'll try to post them this week. Some are hard to see but it turned out so good. Griffin and Ryan really like it. It will be so nice to have for Griffin and me to sit down and look through.

I hope that you all had a blessed day with your loved one.
Sincerely,
Amanda
Happy Valentine's Day to my family! I love you Ryan, Griffin, and Jack!!!! XOXOXO

1 comment:

Misty said...

Love your Valentine's Day pictures! Looks like you have wonderful friends in J'ville. :) I am off for a week for Feb break and had time to read your blog. I am praying for you, Ryan, and Griffin. I know you are finding comfort in the Lord and knowing sweet little Jack is in Heaven with his Heavenly Father. Please email me or call me soon! :)
Love, Misty :)

Songs I like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones