Sunday, February 8, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I have not blogged in a while. I will use this time to post pictures and a quick update. Jack's headstone finally came in last week. We went to Valdosta to check things out, and spent some time visiting at Jack's grave and visitng with family in Valdosta. Sarah, Ryan, and I even took Griffin skating. She did not love it, but she gave it a good try and then felt very happy while playing at the Jungle Jims section of the skating rink. We also had a Valentine's party at church this past weekend. It was a 50s theme. Ryan and I are on the Fellowhip committee at church with 4-5 other couples who all plan the party events for the church. All the girls on the fellowship team wore pink jackets so we were the Pink Ladies. Everyone had a really good time. Some friends of ours, (who also go to church with us, on the fellowship team) have a yearly New Years's Eve party at their house and we had an 80s Prom theme that I helped plan and decorate for. We have been celebrating all this decades this year. So here are some of the many pics from those two parties and also Jack's new headstone. We love you Little Bubby. I am so happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the headstone is beautiful.
your pictures were great. I bet you had a blast!

Songs I like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones