Thursday, July 31, 2008

How to access Lee Family Slide Show

For those that have not seen the slide show of our family pics you can click on Jack Ryan Lee to the right under "Family slide show" or you can type in the website:
1. www.photodex.com/share
2. Then you go to sharing
3. click on browse member
4. type in member name: cameracraft
*These photos were taken one week after Jack was born. He was still in the NICU. The photographers took the pictures there in the hospital for us. Griffin had just met Jack for the first time about 5 minutes before they started snapping pics. This is the most beautiful treasure for me to have of this time in my family's life. I hope you enjoy.

Also please e-mail us at:
rlee1210@att.net

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fantastic pictures! They - you all - are beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have a blog. I have really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your family. Glad for the good reports on Jack.

Songs I like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones