Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Prayers for Jack

Dear Family and friends. We have had a really hard day. Jack had a bad night last night and has had some choking spells and three seizures that we know of. He is at home with us. We are working with Peds Care a division of Hospice to help us through this very tough time. Jack looks very peaceful at this time, but he is not his usual energetic self. We have a nurse that lives 8 minutes from our house on standby at any moment we need her. We also have a Dr. on call. The doc said the next 24-48 hours would be pretty crucial and Jack would tell us if his body is able to continue the fight. Please pray for his peace and comfort. If he wants to keep fighting then we will keep on going, but if it is too hard for him please pray that he will let us know. We need wisdom and strength right now. There are a lot of hard decisions to be made. God has carried us through the last scary 9 months and we continue to put our faith and trust in him. we love you very much.
Amanda and Ryan

9 comments:

MJN6 said...

I am praying for you. We love you all so much. Mrs. Mary Jo

sara jackson said...

We love you all so much! Praying for you and baby Jack.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that Jack is struggling right now. I will pray for Jack and you and Ryan. I love you.

Cheri said...

Amanda,you don't know me. I'm Mary Jo's cousin. I saw your prayer request on her blog. I pray God will bless you today with complete trust in Him and in His goodness. How comforting to know that God is close by, singing quietly over your entire family and especially little Jack. In Christ alone, Cheri Galloway

ma said...

I am praying for your family. May God give you all comfort, peace and healing today. Love, Summer and Sara's ma

Summer said...

You all are in my prayers. Love you~

Anonymous said...

I love you and want you to know I am thinking about you. You will be in my constant prayers.

The Holtons said...

You are in my prayers and thoughts daily. Sorry that you are having to go through this time but be comforted knowing that God is with you and you have countless numbers of prayers being offered up for you and Jack.

Adawk said...

Amanda-your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Songs I like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones